September - International Sports Car Festival
- Servus TV - Die Hotellegenden
- W&W 360° in Kitzbühel
- Debi Fluegge in Kitzbuehel
- About Relais & Châteaux
- Leading Spa Award Winner
- Personal impressions - Tennerhof Video
- Throwback with Relais & Châteaux
- Jaguar und ELLE in Kitzbühel im Tennerhof
- Tennerhof Luxury Chalets
- Travel with your dog to the Tennerhof
- Ian Fleming - James Bond Double Room 007
- Leading Spa Resorts zu Besuch in Kitzbühel
- EVENTS IN KITZBÜHEL
- January - Hahnenkamm-Race
- September - International Sports Car Festival
- June until August - Kitz Summer Nights
- July & August - Generali Open
- August - Filmfestival Kitzbühel
- September - Kitzbuehel Alpine Rallye
- OUR PARTNERS
- American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts
- Authentic Hotels
- Bergbahn AG Kitzbühel
- Element 3
- Golf Clubs in Kitzbühel
- Kitzbühel Tourismus
- Leading Spa Resorts
- Relais & Châteaux
- GlobeAir - Private jet charter at your service
- SennAir Helicopter
- Traveller Made
27. September until 30. September 2018 in Kitzbühel
In September 2018 Kitzbuehel is holding the 9th Int. Sports Car- Festival with more than 50 of the most luxurious sport cars of our time. We expect a range of cars to make your mouth water, such as Ferrari, Wiesmann and Lamborghini.
After the welcoming evening on Thursday, Friday and Saturday will be taken up with a cavalcade, driving through the most beautiful routes and mountains in our region. In previous years we have toured from the Großglockner, Berchtesgadener Land, Königssee and to Zell am See. We have also visited some well known companies in the region, such as the Riedel Glass.
The evenings are taken up with cultural events such as the culinary delights of a Gala Dinner, with a ‘Tyrolian Evening’ and a party in the well known local Take Five.
The highlight ot the Sports Car Festival is at noon on Sunday when we have a parade through Kitzbühel and the cars will stand on display for viewing.
Here you will find some more informations about the Int. Sports Car Festival in Kitzbühel.