August - Filmfestival Kitzbühel
- Corona Informations for Kitzbuehel
- Servus TV - Die Hotellegenden
- W&W 360° in Kitzbühel
- Debi Fluegge in Kitzbuehel
- About Relais & Châteaux
- Leading Spa Award Winner
- Personal impressions - Tennerhof Video
- Throwback with Relais & Châteaux
- Jaguar und ELLE in Kitzbühel im Tennerhof
- Tennerhof Luxury Chalets
- Travel with your dog to the Tennerhof
- Ian Fleming - James Bond Double Room 007
- Leading Spa Resorts zu Besuch in Kitzbühel
- EVENTS IN KITZBÜHEL
- January - Hahnenkamm-Race
- September - International Sports Car Festival
- June until August - Kitz Summer Nights
- July & August - Generali Open
- August - Filmfestival Kitzbühel
- September - Kitzbuehel Alpine Rallye
- OUR PARTNERS
- American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts
- Authentic Hotels
- Bergbahn AG Kitzbühel
- Element 3
- Golf Clubs in Kitzbühel
- Kitzbühel Tourismus
- Leading Spa Resorts
- Relais & Châteaux
- GlobeAir - Private jet charter at your service
- SennAir Helicopter
- Traveller Made
From 23th to 29th August 2021, Kitzbühel will once again become a stage and platform for filmmakers from all over the world. The Film Festival Kitzbühel has set its sights on supporting and promoting national and international talents and providing them with the opportunity to present their films to a large audience, including industry professionals and press representatives.
Three words perfectly sum up Film Festival Kitzbühel: young, creative and diverse; not only because the festival has remained young ever since being founded in 2013 but also because it places its main focus on “young directors’ films”. The event gives talented young directors and producers the opportunity to showcase their first filmmaking projects.
Be it contemporary or traditional, oblique or evident, large or small, professionally realised or autonomously handcrafted and Super 8 or 35mm, there are no limits when it comes to submitting a film. The festival provides a platform for both regional and international cinema and for newcomers and professionals alike.
The goal of the Film Festival Kitzbühel is to discover both new and established cinematic highlights and to foster an exchange of ideas and experiences and networking activities between filmmakers and film-lovers from Kitzbühel, Austria and the entire world. The event has set up its very own foundation focusing on supporting and promoting young filmmakers in particular. From its script lab (“Drehbuchklausur”) to its award ceremony and from picnics through to parties, the Film Festival Kitzbühel is diverse, versatile and extraordinary.
Here you will find some more informations about the Filmfestival in Kitzbühel.