Relais & Châteaux
- Summerfeelings at the Tennerhof
- Debi Fluegge in Kitzbuehel
- About Relais & Châteaux
- Leading Spa Award Winner
- Personal impressions - Tennerhof Video
- Throwback with Relais & Châteaux
- Jaguar und ELLE in Kitzbühel im Tennerhof
- 3 toques & 17 points - Gault Millau
- Tennerhof Luxury Chalets
- Travel with your dog to the Tennerhof
- Ian Fleming - James Bond Double Room 007
- Leading Spa Resorts zu Besuch in Kitzbühel
- Tennerhof Chef de Cuisine becomes "Chef of the year"
- EVENTS IN KITZBÜHEL
- May - Start into the hiking season
- June - Kitzbuehel Alpine Rallye
- June - Cordial Cup
- June - Triathlon Europe Competition
- June - Golf Festival in Kitzbuehel
- June - Mountainbike Festival
- June until August - Kitz Summer Nights
- July - Classic in the Alps
- July - Kitz on Wheels
- July - Tour of Austria
- July - Cycle Race
- July until August - Summer Theater in Kitzbuehel
- July & August - Generali Open
- August - "Jahrmarkt"
- August - MTB Race
- August - Musicfestival
- August - Filmfestival Kitzbühel
- August - Kitzbühel's Hop's Festival
- August - Mountain Run
- September - Gams Trail Kitzbuehel
- September - Kitzbühel Culinary Hiking Week
- December - Christmas Market in Kitzbuehel
- OUR PARTNERS
- American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts
- Authentic Hotels
- Bergbahn AG Kitzbühel
- Element 3
- Golf Clubs in Kitzbühel
- Kitzbühel Tourismus
- Leading Spa Resorts
- Relais & Châteaux
- SennAir Helicopter
We are proud to be member of Relais & Châteaux since 2007.
Relais & Châteaux is a global fellowship of individually owned and operated luxury hotels and restaurants. Although the total number of members changes as members are added and others drop away, the group currently has some 500 members in 60 countries on five continents.
Established in France in 1954, the Association's mission is "to spread its unique art de vivre across the globe by selecting outstanding properties with a truly unique character."
The group is known for its strict admission standards. In addition to luxurious facilities, members must have special features distinguishing them from chain hotels. Most of them are historic landmarks such as castles, manor houses or townhouses in idyllic settings and offering exquisite cuisine with Guide Michelin / Gault Millau awards.
Prospective and current members are evaluated by the group's traditional "five C" motto: Caractère, Courtoisie, Calme, Charme et Cuisine.
Here you will find further informations about Relais & Châteaux.