December - Christmas Market in Kitzbuehel
- W&W 360° in Kitzbühel
- Debi Fluegge in Kitzbuehel
- About Relais & Châteaux
- Leading Spa Award Winner
- Personal impressions - Tennerhof Video
- Throwback with Relais & Châteaux
- Jaguar und ELLE in Kitzbühel im Tennerhof
- 3 toques & 17 points - Gault Millau
- Tennerhof Luxury Chalets
- Travel with your dog to the Tennerhof
- Ian Fleming - James Bond Double Room 007
- Leading Spa Resorts zu Besuch in Kitzbühel
- Tennerhof Chef de Cuisine becomes "Chef of the year"
- EVENTS IN KITZBÜHEL
- August - Filmfestival Kitzbühel
- August - Kitzbühel's Hop's Festival
- August - Mountain Run
- September - Gams Trail Kitzbuehel
- September - Kitzbühel Culinary Hiking Week
- December - Christmas Market in Kitzbuehel
- OUR PARTNERS
- American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts
- Authentic Hotels
- Bergbahn AG Kitzbühel
- Element 3
- Golf Clubs in Kitzbühel
- Kitzbühel Tourismus
- Leading Spa Resorts
- Relais & Châteaux
- SennAir Helicopter
- Traveller Made
Christmas is just around the corner and so is the lovely Christmas market in Kitzbühel’s historic town centre. The Gamsstadt is home to one of the best Christmas markets in Tirol throughout Advent, from 27 November to 26 December 2019.
Advent in Kitzbühel is the tranquil setting for a time of contemplation. The Christmas Market, with its wooden stalls adorned with fairy lights and Christmas decorations, offers a wide choice of delights. More than 30 stalls are dedicated to delicious Tirolean specialities for you to try and traditional crafts to admire. Children have great fun at make-and-take sessions, baking multi-grain bread, and riding ponies or listening attentively to the storyteller. Advent in Kitzbühel offers a memorable time for everyone.
The Christmas Market in Kitzbühel’s historic town centre is open from Wednesday tol Friday from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. , from 28 November. The daily events all have a Christmas theme. Visitors watch appearances by local choirs and music groups as they sip hot mulled wine and nibble roasted almonds. The traditional, sweet chimes from the church tower on the dot of 8 p.m. signal the end of a wonderful day at Kitzbühel’s Christmas Market. But there is much more to Advent in Kitzbühel than just the daily programme of events.
Advent in Kitzbühel will be launched on 27th November at Kitzbühel’s BH-Hof. On 6th December visit St Nicholas and his angels the Christmas Market and, in keeping with the old tradition, distribute sweets to all the good children. The next day the Wilten Boys’ Choir will perform in Kitzbühel. The boys’ choir from Innsbruck will give two, free concerts in town.
Here you will find some more informations about the Christmas Market in Kitzbuehel!