August - MTB Race
- Summerfeelings at the Tennerhof
- Debi Fluegge in Kitzbuehel
- About Relais & Châteaux
- Leading Spa Award Winner
- Personal impressions - Tennerhof Video
- Throwback with Relais & Châteaux
- Jaguar und ELLE in Kitzbühel im Tennerhof
- 3 toques & 17 points - Gault Millau
- Tennerhof Luxury Chalets
- Travel with your dog to the Tennerhof
- Ian Fleming - James Bond Double Room 007
- Leading Spa Resorts zu Besuch in Kitzbühel
- Tennerhof Chef de Cuisine becomes "Chef of the year"
- EVENTS IN KITZBÜHEL
- May - Start into the hiking season
- June - Kitzbuehel Alpine Rallye
- June - Cordial Cup
- June - Triathlon Europe Competition
- June - Golf Festival in Kitzbuehel
- June - Mountainbike Festival
- June until August - Kitz Summer Nights
- July - Classic in the Alps
- July - Kitz on Wheels
- July - Tour of Austria
- July - Cycle Race
- July until August - Summer Theater in Kitzbuehel
- July & August - Generali Open
- August - "Jahrmarkt"
- August - MTB Race
- August - Musicfestival
- August - Filmfestival Kitzbühel
- August - Kitzbühel's Hop's Festival
- August - Mountain Run
- September - Gams Trail Kitzbuehel
- September - Kitzbühel Culinary Hiking Week
- December - Christmas Market in Kitzbuehel
- OUR PARTNERS
- American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts
- Authentic Hotels
- Bergbahn AG Kitzbühel
- Element 3
- Golf Clubs in Kitzbühel
- Kitzbühel Tourismus
- Leading Spa Resorts
- Relais & Châteaux
- SennAir Helicopter
On 15 August at 2019 11:00hr the sports city of Kitzbuehel held it’s 31st mountain bike race on the Hahnenkamm. For this cycling event Hundreds of professional biker and amateur cyclists are expected to come from near and far to attack the famous ski mountain by bike. Be part of one of Austria's traditional MTB race - whether as participants or spectators.It is 9.2 kilometers long and 900 meters from the center of Kitzbuehel to the Hahnenkamm, this mostly on gravel roads.
With up to 6% incline, the athletes will try to improve on the Andreas Ortner’s (GER) sensational course record time of 2007- 34:21 minutes. The mixed mass start for Juniors, Women, Masters and men's classes from at 11:00 clock in the city center of Kitzbuehel with a warm-up lap. Before the start the area belongs to mountain bikers from near and far and a party atmosphere with interviews and music. The participants of U15 and U17 start simultaneously with the adults in the in the shortened route.
Fans, coaches and spectators can meet for brunch from 11.00 clock on the sun terrace of the restaurant Hochkitzbuehel where at 14.00hr.there is the closing ceremony.
The street is closed to cars for the duration of the race.
Cyclists ride at their own risk.
Here you will find some more informations about this MTB-Race.