July & August - Generali Open
- Debi Fluegge in Kitzbuehel
- About Relais & Châteaux
- Leading Spa Award Winner
- Personal impressions - Tennerhof Video
- Throwback with Relais & Châteaux
- Jaguar und ELLE in Kitzbühel im Tennerhof
- 3 toques & 17 points - Gault Millau
- Tennerhof Luxury Chalets
- Travel with your dog to the Tennerhof
- Ian Fleming - James Bond Double Room 007
- Leading Spa Resorts zu Besuch in Kitzbühel
- Tennerhof Chef de Cuisine becomes "Chef of the year"
- EVENTS IN KITZBÜHEL
- June until August - Kitz Summer Nights
- July - Classic in the Alps
- July - Kitz on Wheels
- July - Tour of Austria
- July - Cycle Race
- July until August - Summer Theater in Kitzbuehel
- July & August - Generali Open
- August - "Jahrmarkt"
- August - MTB Race
- August - Musicfestival
- August - Filmfestival Kitzbühel
- August - Kitzbühel's Hop's Festival
- August - Mountain Run
- September - Gams Trail Kitzbuehel
- September - Kitzbühel Culinary Hiking Week
- December - Christmas Market in Kitzbuehel
- OUR PARTNERS
- American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts
- Authentic Hotels
- Bergbahn AG Kitzbühel
- Element 3
- Golf Clubs in Kitzbühel
- Kitzbühel Tourismus
- Leading Spa Resorts
- Relais & Châteaux
- SennAir Helicopter
27th of July until 03h of August 2019
Kitzbuehel and Tennis – this is a legendary association. In Summer 2019 the ‘Tennis Cracks’ meet from 27th - 03rd August for the “Generali Open Kitzbühel”
The 75. edition of the Generali Open Kitzbühel is history in the making – in any respect. The Italian player Paolo Lorenzi cheered winning the final against Nikoloz Basilashvili (GEO). It was for the first time he won an ATP-tournament. The Italian (34), was delighted to play in a full, old out stadium with an enthusiastic audience.
Apart of the fact that the Austrian Double Team Thiem/Novak missed a sensational victory just by one point in the double competition, there are also especially good news on the organizers: In total 48.900 spectators watched the tournament live and locally, four times the Center Court was sold out – this means record attendance. These numbers are put together out of the sold tickets, 1200 accreditations and additional visitors in the tournament area.
The Generali Open Kitzbühel combines two important aspects which are very rare at tournaments of this dimension. A familiar character beside a wide professionality and a superb job combined with a great enthusiasm.
Here you will find some more informations about the Generali Open in Kitzbühel.