July & August - Generali Open
- Thank you
- Servus TV - Die Hotellegenden
- W&W 360° in Kitzbühel
- Debi Fluegge in Kitzbuehel
- About Relais & Châteaux
- Leading Spa Award Winner
- Personal impressions - Tennerhof Video
- Throwback with Relais & Châteaux
- Jaguar und ELLE in Kitzbühel im Tennerhof
- 3 toques & 17 points - Gault Millau
- Tennerhof Luxury Chalets
- Travel with your dog to the Tennerhof
- Ian Fleming - James Bond Double Room 007
- Leading Spa Resorts zu Besuch in Kitzbühel
- EVENTS IN KITZBÜHEL
- December - Christmas Market in Kitzbuehel
- December - Christmas Gala Dinner
- December - New Years Eve Dinner
- January - Great New Years Eve Firework with Ski Show
- Ваше Русское Рождество / Russian Christmas Dinner
- January - Snow Polo World Cup in Kitzbühel
- January - Hahnenkamm-Race
- February - Your Valentinsday-Dinner
- February - Streif Vertical Up
- June - Golf Festival in Kitzbuehel
- July & August - Generali Open
- OUR PARTNERS
- American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts
- Authentic Hotels
- Bergbahn AG Kitzbühel
- Element 3
- Golf Clubs in Kitzbühel
- Kitzbühel Tourismus
- Leading Spa Resorts
- Relais & Châteaux
- SennAir Helicopter
- Traveller Made
From 25th July to 1st August 2020, Kitzbühel will yet again take to the courts as it welcomes the Tennis ATP World Tour to the Generali Open. This traditional tournament guarantees a week full of exciting matches, as well as many emotional moments for players and spectators alike. It also offers a number of highlights away from the courts. In 2020, a multitude of events and activities will again be taking place alongside the tournament in the grounds of the Kitzbühel Tennis Club.
With its hard-fought rallies, sensational points and emotional victories, the Generali Open in Kitzbühel promises to uphold its reputation as a top-quality sports event yet again in 2019. In recent years, the traditional tournament has successfully embraced and further encouraged the revived tennis euphoria sweeping its way through Austria and used its special setting to establish itself as an essential event in the calendars of many world-class players.
From 25th July to 1st August 2020, a number of big tennis names will therefore make their way to the sand courts of Kitzbühel where they will put on an excellent show. Last year, more than 40,000 spectators came to the stadium at Kapserfeld to experience tennis talents such as Dominic Thiem, Philipp Kohlschreiber, Jürgen Melzer and co. live. Ever since returning to the ATP Tour, the tournament held in Kitzbühel has become increasingly attractive among players and above all among spectators. Its combination of world-class tennis, a unique atmosphere and a special setting make it an absolute must for fans and players year after year.
When it returned to the stage, the tournament had become more than just a competition, establishing a reputation as a diverse celebration of the world of tennis with plenty of highlights for spectators in Kitzbühel. This year, visitors can therefore yet again look forward to an exciting day in the tournament grounds with plenty of activities and experiences for the whole family.
In the “Expo” area of the tournament grounds, visitors can stroll, browse stands and shop to their heart’s content, with this year’s event welcoming an even larger number of exhibitors showcasing their new tennis products. Anyone who doesn’t make it to the stands on Centre Court in time can watch the stars on the big screen in the public viewing area, which is open to all visitors for free.
Here you will find some more informations about the Generali Open in Kitzbühel.