July - Kitz on Wheels
- Debi Fluegge in Kitzbuehel
- About Relais & Châteaux
- Leading Spa Award Winner
- Personal impressions - Tennerhof Video
- Throwback with Relais & Châteaux
- Jaguar und ELLE in Kitzbühel im Tennerhof
- 3 toques & 17 points - Gault Millau
- Tennerhof Luxury Chalets
- Travel with your dog to the Tennerhof
- Ian Fleming - James Bond Double Room 007
- Leading Spa Resorts zu Besuch in Kitzbühel
- Tennerhof Chef de Cuisine becomes "Chef of the year"
- EVENTS IN KITZBÜHEL
- June until August - Kitz Summer Nights
- July - Classic in the Alps
- July - Kitz on Wheels
- July - Tour of Austria
- July - Cycle Race
- July until August - Summer Theater in Kitzbuehel
- July & August - Generali Open
- August - "Jahrmarkt"
- August - MTB Race
- August - Musicfestival
- August - Filmfestival Kitzbühel
- August - Kitzbühel's Hop's Festival
- August - Mountain Run
- September - Gams Trail Kitzbuehel
- September - Kitzbühel Culinary Hiking Week
- December - Christmas Market in Kitzbuehel
- OUR PARTNERS
- American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts
- Authentic Hotels
- Bergbahn AG Kitzbühel
- Element 3
- Golf Clubs in Kitzbühel
- Kitzbühel Tourismus
- Leading Spa Resorts
- Relais & Châteaux
- SennAir Helicopter
From 08.- 14. July 2019, Kitzbühel will once again be a hotspot for fans of American motorbikes and custom bikes, when the Harley Club Kitzbühel welcomes its guests for the 24th time.
The weekend’s agenda includes motorcycling in one of the most beautiful parts of Austria, good music, cool drinks, endless partying and lots of nice people.
On Friday and Saturday, we head out with our guides to explore the Tyrolean Unterland and Salzburg Land regions. We are sure you will find the selected routes as delightful as ever. Tours are designed in such a way to ensure that all riders can manage them – pleasure is paramount!
On the Friday and Saturday evenings, it’s off to Kitzbühel’s legendary town centre, which will be transformed into a biker area. Here we find a range of stands selling top-quality products and the finest culinary creations. Find out about the latest trends and meet bikers from different countries.
There will be 3 stages set up across town with exciting performances from live bands. They will also be the settings for award ceremonies for Best Bike of the Year 2018, the speed competition, and the Charity Poker Run.
Sunday begins with a “wake up call” in the town centre before we head off for a leisurely brunch near Kitzbühel.
As usual, participation in the rally is free of charge.
Admission to the American Night on the Friday and Saturday is also free.