June - Mountainbike Festival
- Summerfeelings at the Tennerhof
- Debi Fluegge in Kitzbuehel
- About Relais & Châteaux
- Leading Spa Award Winner
- Personal impressions - Tennerhof Video
- Throwback with Relais & Châteaux
- Jaguar und ELLE in Kitzbühel im Tennerhof
- 3 toques & 17 points - Gault Millau
- Tennerhof Luxury Chalets
- Travel with your dog to the Tennerhof
- Ian Fleming - James Bond Double Room 007
- Leading Spa Resorts zu Besuch in Kitzbühel
- Tennerhof Chef de Cuisine becomes "Chef of the year"
- EVENTS IN KITZBÜHEL
- May - Start into the hiking season
- June - Kitzbuehel Alpine Rallye
- June - Cordial Cup
- June - Triathlon Europe Competition
- June - Golf Festival in Kitzbuehel
- June - Mountainbike Festival
- June until August - Kitz Summer Nights
- July - Classic in the Alps
- July - Kitz on Wheels
- July - Tour of Austria
- July - Cycle Race
- July until August - Summer Theater in Kitzbuehel
- July & August - Generali Open
- August - "Jahrmarkt"
- August - MTB Race
- August - Musicfestival
- August - Filmfestival Kitzbühel
- August - Kitzbühel's Hop's Festival
- August - Mountain Run
- September - Gams Trail Kitzbuehel
- September - Kitzbühel Culinary Hiking Week
- December - Christmas Market in Kitzbuehel
- OUR PARTNERS
- American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts
- Authentic Hotels
- Bergbahn AG Kitzbühel
- Element 3
- Golf Clubs in Kitzbühel
- Kitzbühel Tourismus
- Leading Spa Resorts
- Relais & Châteaux
- SennAir Helicopter
For the 24th Time, the scene of the Mountain Festival in the mountains near Kitzbuehel, is KitzAlpBike. Experience MTB marathons, hill climbs, fashion shows and much more. This Austria-wide leading bike event is from 22nd - 30th June and all about mountain biking.
Kitzbuehel is also this year in the middle of the action. The sporting highlight of the week is, as always, the internationally entered Marathon with the Ultra Marathon on Saturday: 90 kilometers and 3,800 metres of altitude, steep ascents and tight single trails the bikers must conquer on this challenging round, which will separate the shaff from the wheat. The traditional route is on the famous Hahnenkamm ski mountain, next to the famous mousetrap (Mausefalle).
For those who are not inclined to go to go to such extremes, there are more alternatives: The Light distance of 25 km and altitude of 1000 meters, the Medium Distance of 36 km and altitude of 1300 meters, the Medium Plus Distance of 46 km and altitude of 2000 meters and the Extreme Distance of 58 km and altitude of 2700 metres not to be underestimated and only for experienced mountain bikers.
KitzAlpBike has become in recent years one of the major mountain bike events in Austria. The event has grown steadily over the years and provides program for more than a week. Each target group within the mountain bikers are offered different challenges: From Wednesday to Sunday are hill climbs, City Cross, children competitions and a great bike and fashion show at the program. KitzAlpBike fashion show in Kitzbuehel.
Here you will find some more informations about the MTB Festival.