September - Kitzbuehel Alpine Rallye
- Servus TV - Die Hotellegenden
- W&W 360° in Kitzbühel
- Debi Fluegge in Kitzbuehel
- About Relais & Châteaux
- Leading Spa Award Winner
- Personal impressions - Tennerhof Video
- Throwback with Relais & Châteaux
- Jaguar und ELLE in Kitzbühel im Tennerhof
- Tennerhof Luxury Chalets
- Travel with your dog to the Tennerhof
- Ian Fleming - James Bond Double Room 007
- Leading Spa Resorts zu Besuch in Kitzbühel
- EVENTS IN KITZBÜHEL
- January - Hahnenkamm-Race
- September - International Sports Car Festival
- June until August - Kitz Summer Nights
- July & August - Generali Open
- August - Filmfestival Kitzbühel
- September - Kitzbuehel Alpine Rallye
- OUR PARTNERS
- American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts
- Authentic Hotels
- Bergbahn AG Kitzbühel
- Element 3
- Golf Clubs in Kitzbühel
- Kitzbühel Tourismus
- Leading Spa Resorts
- Relais & Châteaux
- GlobeAir - Private jet charter at your service
- SennAir Helicopter
- Traveller Made
The Kitzbuehel Alpine Rally is considered one of the best classic car events in the Alps. No wonder that classic car enthusiasts from around the world year after year come to Kitzbuehel to spend a unique week. The Kitzbuehel Alpine Rally is from 15th until 18th of September 2021 for the 34th time.
The Tyrolean mountains form the incomparable setting for the delightful classic car event. They attract every year fans from near and far in the Hahnenkamm city. Many prominent participants from racing, show-business, business and sports give the Rallye exclusive touch. In 2009 Formula 1 star Michael Schumacher was at the Alpine Rally at the start, in addition to racing ace Hans-Joachim "Strietzel" Stuck, century-Playmate Gitta Saxx and actress Katerina Jacob.
500 km of the most beautiful alpine and mountain roads in Tyrol and Salzburg - the final highlight, as always, the parade vehicle is in front of thousands of spectators in the center of Kitzbuehel.
200 Drivable Oldtimers
As in previous years, there are the Alps rally again two separate classes: The Alpine Rally Sport Trophy for rally enthusiasts and the Alpine Rally Classic Trophy for the relaxed cruiser. The timing for the Sports Trophy is a GPS-driven timing system, the most modern system at used in many competitions. 200 magnificent vintage vehicles are on display. See the automotive history in the Alpine rally with noble saloons, elegant sport coupes and thoroughbred racing cars of big brands such as Lamborghini, Bentley, Ferrari, Porsche, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin Lagonda, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, Maserati. Also rare and noble names in automotive history as Facel Vega, Arnolt or Iso Rivolta can be admired at the Alpine Rallye - plus many selected everyday classics from Audi Fiat and Ford to Volkswagen, which formerly belonged to the everyday life of the street scene many onlookers can relate to.
Here you will find some more informations about the Alpine Rallye.