June - Cordial Cup
- Summerfeelings at the Tennerhof
- Debi Fluegge in Kitzbuehel
- About Relais & Châteaux
- Leading Spa Award Winner
- Personal impressions - Tennerhof Video
- Throwback with Relais & Châteaux
- Jaguar und ELLE in Kitzbühel im Tennerhof
- 3 toques & 17 points - Gault Millau
- Tennerhof Luxury Chalets
- Travel with your dog to the Tennerhof
- Ian Fleming - James Bond Double Room 007
- Leading Spa Resorts zu Besuch in Kitzbühel
- Tennerhof Chef de Cuisine becomes "Chef of the year"
- EVENTS IN KITZBÜHEL
- May - Start into the hiking season
- June - Kitzbuehel Alpine Rallye
- June - Cordial Cup
- June - Triathlon Europe Competition
- June - Golf Festival in Kitzbuehel
- June - Mountainbike Festival
- June until August - Kitz Summer Nights
- July - Classic in the Alps
- July - Kitz on Wheels
- July - Tour of Austria
- July - Cycle Race
- July until August - Summer Theater in Kitzbuehel
- July & August - Generali Open
- August - "Jahrmarkt"
- August - MTB Race
- August - Musicfestival
- August - Filmfestival Kitzbühel
- August - Kitzbühel's Hop's Festival
- August - Mountain Run
- September - Gams Trail Kitzbuehel
- September - Kitzbühel Culinary Hiking Week
- December - Christmas Market in Kitzbuehel
- OUR PARTNERS
- American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts
- Authentic Hotels
- Bergbahn AG Kitzbühel
- Element 3
- Golf Clubs in Kitzbühel
- Kitzbühel Tourismus
- Leading Spa Resorts
- Relais & Châteaux
- SennAir Helicopter
The Cordial Cup is the best supported youth football tournament in Europe. Over 3000 players in 164 teams compete for the coveted trophy. More than 3,000 players in 164 teams compete from 07th - 10th june 2019 for the coveted trophy. Top European clubs like Bayern Munich, Spartak Moscow or Bayer Leverkusen have all played in Kitzbuehel.
Watch all the games on the football Pitches in Kitzbuehel and Reith. Almost 400 games and over two days, the tournament winner of each age group will be determined. Together with the trainer, teams (support staff) and associates over 6,000 visitors come to the region of Kitzbuehel.
Young footballers look forward to participate in the Cordial Cup as it is one of the most prestigious tournaments in Europe. Teams play from around the world to qualify in qualifying tournaments, which are held over the year in countries including Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Slovenia and France.
The Cordial Cup guarantees top quality football at its finest. Annually about 10,000 spectators are attracted to the games as well as local soccer fans and guests as are international soccer celebrities and talent scouts. Stars such as Matthias Sammer, Roy Makaay, Didi Constantini are inquiring about the tournament and the current developments at the junior level
The Cordial Cup is for teams ages U 11 (= E-Youth), U 13 (D) and U 15 (C) years old. In 2010 they started the Girl’s Cordial Cup and has grown dramatically with the expansion of girls' soccer.
More than one of the top stars of today’s international clubs laced up his soccer shoes at the international Cordial Cup: For instance a young talent named Sami Khedira was cheered on at the tender age of 11 years when he triumphed at the Cordial Cup and won the award for best player of the tournament. Today the tall midfielder plays under the command of Jose Mourinho with the Spanish stars of Real Madrid. Tranquillo Barnetta, a known Swiss football talent, won the U15 Cordial Cup and could also lift the "Best Player trophy." Today the Swiss national team player can look back on commitments and achievements at Schalke 04, Bayer Leverkusen and top Swiss clubs.
Here you will find some more informations about the Cordial Cup.